Wattvision is proud to say that we are partnered and compatible with Rainforest Eagle sensors. Set up is easy and quick! Here's how to configure your Eagle to upload to Wattvision:
There are two parts to configuring your Eagle.
Part 1: Configuration on Rainforest side
1. Connect your sensor to its power source and to an ethernet cable, then go to the local web address located on the bottom of the sensor.
2. Once connected, go to settings and select Wattvision from providers drop down.
3. Confirm your choice to connect to Wattvision server
3 Your data is now being sent to Wattvision servers
Part 2: Accessing the Data on the Wattvision website
1. Log in to your Wattvision account and go to Desktop
2. Click House/Site and enter information about the location that is to be monitored.
3. After you add your House/Site, go to sensor settings and click on Rainforest Eagle from the drop down menu. Enter your cloud ID which can be found on the back of the Rainforest sensor
4. If all steps were followed correctly, then you should be able to access your Rainforest data on Wattvision.com